Tuesday, December 8, 2009

To a Beautiful Place

This is a short 6 minute clip I made using a sequence from an earlier clip I posted here and remixing it with various images. These images represent many of the thoughts that go through my mind when I masturbate.

A new experience unfolds for me each time I masturbate. At times, I may focus on nature and perhaps a beautiful scene I recently saw on one of my hikes in the mountains or I may even be in those mountains enjoying bate bliss. There are other times, where I may be enjoying an erotic film or art or some type of high erotic imagery. And often, I may be witnessing with a fellow penis masturbator either in person of on cam over the Internet.

When it comes to masturbating, I do not rely on one kind of erotic to stimulate me but rather I bring into my mind so much from my own life's experiences. In an earlier entry, I spoke of masturbating in my sling and staring up at the sky and discovering in that something very arousing to me. There are other times, I just may walk around my house with an erection and going from room to room masturbating just for the fucking fun of it. (I got a kick out of Bruce mentioning this practice he enjoys himself in the mm4m DVD trilogy!).

It is not possible to portray what exactly goes on in my mind when I do masturbate, but using my creativity, I try to convey the range of thoughts and erotica that I do enjoy when I masturbate through this short video.

Let your penis guide you to incredible places. There are no boundaries or rules, only sublime incredible pleasures that are there for you!Don't even think or focus on ejaculating, if it happens then relish that moment and enjoy and if you don't orgasm, that's OK too for its about pleasure,on your way to an orgasm, during the orgasm or after an orgasm! Let it go and take that journey!

2 comments:

  1. you ARE ONE sacred BEEEing & i honor you & your glorious cock as i FULLLLy lose myself in your peace GIFT & bate with YOU!!! Thank YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too had a nice cum watching this,,I shot my terific knee buckling 1st load 67 years ago,,The best pleasure to last a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete