Monday, December 7, 2009

Penis Pump Pleasure



My masturbation is more than just hand on penis pleasure. I always enjoy "pushing the limits" when it comes to self pleasuring and that includes employing a variety of toys to enhance that pleasure. I have a wonderful treasure chest of items from "cock and ball" gear, to tit clamps, vibrators, dildos, tit clamps, masturbation sleeves and my penis pumps.

I do not pump with the intent of enlarging my penis although pumping does change it's appearance somewhat which can be fun. I like using my pump for the incredible sensations it can deliver to me and while enjoying those sensations at times my hands are free to touch and caress other parts of my body. As many of you other men who pump know, there is a very nice tugging and pulling sensation on the penis which is very erotic and exciting. When I do pump, I enjoy pumping for short periods of time and alternating that with masturbating my penis with my hand. As I do in this video, I also like using one of my vibrators to add nice sensations to the experience.

As far as blog videos go, this video is fairly long at about 25 minutes. I do orgasm at the end and I edited a few moments of that at the beginning of this video for those of you who are only concerned about erections and cumming which for me is not what masturbation is about. I just thought I would save you the time and trouble in searching for the "nut" scene. ;)

I would love to hear from you other men who enjoy pumping and perhaps some of us at some time could witness each other enjoying our pumping fun. In future blog entries I hope to share with you some other toys and enhancements that I enjoy. I am planning on a video soon of using my "Flesh-light". Of course, I always welcome suggestions and ideas from others and I am always looking for new toys to enjoy. Currently I am looking into the possibility of purchasing a Venus-2000. If any of you out there are Venus-2000 owners please write to me with your opinions, pro or con.

Peace and happy "penising" to you all!

Below are some still photos from the video

No comments:

Post a Comment