Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Good Morning!


I love to play with my penis morning, noon and night. Unless I am not feeling well or it is necessary to rush out of the house in the early morning I always bring my penis into my daily morning "awakening". I am an early riser and love the quiet and solitude of this time of day. No matter what part of the year it is, I love to wake up when it is still dark and enjoy seeing the sunrise of a new day.

I start each day hoping right out of bed, I proceed directly to the bathroom and enjoy my first piss of the day (always feels good at this time!) and then straight to the kitchen to get my STRONG dark Colombian coffee going. From there I exit my kitchen door onto my back porch, nude, and reflect on the new day. Yes, nude even in the winter, feels good and on very cold days wakes me up fast! At this time, everything is so still and quiet except for the sounds of the birds beginning their day too. It is fucking beautiful! On rainy days I forgo the porch and settle to look out the large picture window from my kitchen.

Once my coffee is ready, I head back to my bedroom where I view the sunrise coming over the mountains to the east of me. Yep, my own personal "Sunrise Cable Channel" and its free! Just laying naked in bed, I look out my window and each morning is a different experience for me. I enjoy those first sips of coffee and play with my cock and balls. On many days I enjoy giving my penis some pump time, as in the photo here. Perhaps just 5 to 15 minutes in the pump. Wakes my genitalia up and feels so good. No, I very rarely orgasm during this time. This whole process for me serves as a "warm up" to my new day. Stroking my penis, caressing my scrotum, touching different parts of my body and just getting in touch with myself in a warm and beautiful way. This all sets me up well for the morning walk that will follow. It makes me feel alive and fresh.

Besides using your penis for a quick stroke and a squirt, try bringing your penis and your body into other moments of your day. It's not all about sex and cumming it's about feeling alive and good! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment