Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Bate World Masturbator: Big Stiffy

Big Stiffy is a member of Bate World which is a fantastic group on the internet devoted to masturbation. I am sure most of you that visit my blog are also members of Bate World. This will be the first post of what I hope will be many more of videos and photos featuring some very fine members of Bate World.

Mr. Stiffy has been kind enough to allow me to re-post a one of his videos here that he originally and recently posted on Bate World. It is a fantastic 7+ minute clip.

What a big large handsome penis this man has and he LOVES showing it off to all of us fellow bators for our delight, enjoyment and pleasure. Since this video was posted on Bate World, I have masturbated to it numerous times. This is one man who loves his bate, has fun with it and really enjoys sharing the pleasures of his magnificent handsome penis! Thanks Big Stiffy for sharing!


I also took the liberty here to post the text of his Bate World profile which follows below.

If bating were a sport, I'd be in the Olympics! Dude, It's the greatest! It's such a shame that most boys are raised to think it's bad. I spent most of my teens and twenties trying to stifle my desire to do it. Now I celebrate it, at least once a day. We're told we should love ourselves, and what better way is there to do that? I get turned on while watching myself jerk, or even just seeing myself naked. I see my dick slide out of my undies and all the fond memories come flooding back of all the times we spent together, and it makes me want more. Videos, pics, webcams, nude beaches, the gym, bath houses, JO clubs...anywhere I can go to show off and possibly get hard and get off, bring it on! Total exhibitionist/voyeur here, couple that with my love of the bate and you got one horny fella! I love to hear your feedback, guys. Comments and messages are more than welcome. I love to hang out on Cam4, it's the best webcam chat service. Getting 300 dudes watching you bate one out is fucking amazing! My name on there is BigStiffy_LA. Also have a dudesnude profile under Big Stiffy...which is where I met my BF of 7 years. He's an awesome dude who, not only lets me enjoy all these horny activities, but also partakes and gets off on watching me do it.If you are in LA, then you need to know about Angel City Jacks, LA's biggest and best (and perhaps only) JO group. A place for horny like minded bators to get together, get naked and work our dicks together. It's awesome! They meet twice a month, and usually get around 25-30 dudes goin at it. Check out the yahoo group for more info: groups.yahoo.com/group/angelcityjacks.Happy bating!!

2 comments:

  1. Great bating, man. Glad to see another naked male masturbating totally enjoying his own greased up sperm stick. Don't you just love having that naked greased up dick to play with? I totally edged watching this video 4 times. Naked bater brother here dude. Gonna check out Angel City Jacks soon. Thanks so much for being a man! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch this video a few times. I sitting here at the computor totally naked play with my penis leaking precum....I am watch the time.....I was also glad to see another male masturbate and enjoying it.. I just try it and ejaculate and had the same reaction as the guy at he end of the vedeo...

      Delete