Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Mindful Nudity

Even though this blog centers on my Mindful Masturbation, I would like to share other components of my life with you as well. Part of the joys of witnessing and being witnessed is that Phallic Brothers get to know one another. This only adds to a richer and deeper witnessing.

So with this entry, I would like to begin to share with you parts of my life that are important to me and often many of the things I enjoy in life relates to my masturbation.

In my first video, "My Mindful Masturbation 1", I mention that I am a nudist or a naturist if you will. Certainly I must wear clothes when modesty due to social circumstances must prevail and during the colder seasons of the year I must wear clothes to keep me warm. Alas as I get older I can not tolerate the cold weather as I did in my younger days. But beyond these limitations I try to be nude as often as I can. I hardly ever wear clothes when I am home. Being nude in my home also is beneficial for those time I may want to take a few moments between my day to day tasks to masturbate for a few. A nice bate break is always refreshing!
In the warmer times of the year, I love venturing into the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains which surrounds me in all directions. Over time, I have discovered many secluded and lovely regions

where I can spend the entire day nude and soak up nature. Yes, being a nudist and loving nature compliment each other and when I am nude in nature there is no other time I feel more grounded as a man. And to be nude and masturbating on a mountain top or by a river or in a beautiful forest or meadow is to me what living and life is all about.

Take it from me, shed your clothes and masturbate. It is wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a good man! I have only one brother (in Body Electric) who is as clear and open about masturbation being the path he lives as you are. Thank you for doing this blog. I hope to trade jacks with you one day.

    Elliott
    Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure think you blog is great. I really enjoyed reading your comments....and your photos too... Masturbation is also part of my life too.... I love being at a wilderness, listening to the sounds of natural,and being a senior male nudist too....I was at the shore line of a wilderness lake...and i ejaculated and I saw the little trout eat me seman.and i heard the loons crying a cross the lake.and i felt in tune with nature, Becuase i was a totally naked senior male... today it valentines day 2012....P.S. I was going thru the nudist web site and i found this.. It made my day...Thank you BC Canada

    ReplyDelete